Earth-i Ltd (Earth-i/we/us/our/the Company) is committed providing full transparency about the cookies we use and respecting your right to opt out of their use.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive (or the hard drive of another relevant device).
Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Before any non-essential cookies are placed on your device, you will be shown a pop-up message requesting your consent to setting those cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but you can choose to enable or disable some or all cookies via the settings on your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are required to save your session and to carry out other activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. They include, by way of general example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site, use a shopping cart, or make use of e-billing services. These cookies are session cookies, which means they’re temporary and will expire when you close your browser.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they’re using it. These cookies help us improve the way the Site works by, for example, ensuring that users are finding what they’re looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. They enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you visit, and the links you follow. We use this information to make the Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We also share this information with third parties for the same purpose.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies work together with social media plug-ins. For example, when we embed photos, video and other content from social media websites, the embedded pages contain cookies from these websites. Similarly, if you choose to share our content on social media, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.