EARTH-i will be attending London Space Week 2017 and participating in the informative and interactive session “Technological Advances Driving the Next Generation of Satellite Applications” hosted by the Satellite Applications Catapult.
London Space Week is one of Europe’s major business-to-business space events dedicated to space applications, launch vehicles, satellites and space-related technologies. The event has a varied delegate list, including SMEs, investors, buyers and space agencies.
The session, taking place on Wednesday 4 October 2017 at 13:00 – 14:00, will include a series of presentations from key industry players and an extensive Q&A session to explore future trends and emerging opportunities. Confirmed speakers are:
- John Linwood, Chief Technology Officer, Earth-i
- Dr Sam Adlen, Head of Business Innovation, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Paul Febvre, Chief Technology Officer, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Steven Spittle, Emerging Technology Lead in Digital Intelligence, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Lucy Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer, Spottitt
John’s presentation will focus on the opportunities that very high-resolution, frequent Earth Observation imagery can offer non-traditional users of space data. He will also showcase some of the innovative capabilities that full motion, full colour video from space will unlock once the Earth-i constellation has been launched in 2019.
For more information on London Space Week and securing a ticket to this session, please visit: http://london-space-week.com/summit
If you would like to arrange to meet John at the event, please contact us to arrange a time.